• Life the Universe and Everything, a writing symposium, in Provo, Utah. Peggy will be on several panels and part of a group book signing.
• The Children’s Literature Association of Utah is sponsoring an event with Peggy at the Orem Public Library at 7:00 pm. Peggy will be speaking for 15-20 minutes, then there will be tons of fun Sky Jumpers-related activities for kids.
• Writing for Charity, a one day conference that benefits charities, held at the Provo City Library, UT. Peggy will be doing critiques, speaking on several panels, and participating in a mass book signing.
• Teen Author Boot Camp at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah. Peggy will be on two panels– “Writing Habits” and “Out of this World.”
• Texas Library Association’s annual conference in Austin, Texas. Peggy will be on the Texas Bluebonnet Speed Dating panel on Tuesday at 4:00, and will be doing a signing (date and time TBA).
• Calvalcade of Authors West, a writer’s conference for teen writers, held in the Puget Sound area in Tacoma, Washington. Peggy will be doing workshops and signing books.
• LDStorymakers Writing Conference, a writers conference held at Utah Valley Convention Center in Provo, UT. Peggy will be teaching two classes– one titled “Unraveling the Query Process,” and one titled “When Your Mojo is Lost and You Can’t Seem to Find It.” She will be part of a group presentation on “Finding the Right Publishing Path,” on a panel titled “What to Expect from Publication Professionals,” and she will be part of the group book signing.
• Book signing at the Orem Public Library at 7:00 pm, in the Ship’s Cove in the children’s area.
• Life the Universe and Everything in Provo, Utah. Peggy will be on several panels and part of a group book signing.
• Signing at the Lehi, UT Costco, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
• Teen Author Boot Camp at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah. Peggy will be teaching a class titled “When ideas are stuck in your head and they can’t find their way out.”
• Writing for Charity: Provo City Library, UT. This is a one day conference that benefits charities. Peggy will be doing critiques, speaking on five panels, and participate in a mass book signing.
• Davis County School District’s Family Literacy Night event: Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah. Peggy will be doing workshops, then signing books. This is a family event.
• Texas Library Association’s annual conference in San Antonio, Texas.
• Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience: Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, UT. Peggy will be on 8 panels and signing books on both Friday and Saturday.
• LDStorymakers Writing Conference: Davis Conference Center in Layton, UT. Peggy will be doing two presentations on writing middle grade– “Getting Inside the Head of a Middle Grade Kid” and “The Parent Problem in Middle Grade,” and she will be part of the group book signing.
• Peggy will be signing books and joining the mayhem at Adam Sidwell’s launch party for FETCH at the Lindon Community Center in Lindon, UT from 10:00 am to noon.
• North Logan Library Summer Kickoff: Peggy will be signing books in the author tent, chatting, helping give away prizes and joining in the massive party in North Logan, UT, from 3:00-6:00 pm.
• Professional Writers Series– Special Strawberry Days session: Pleasant Grove, UT. Peggy will speaking with Jessie Humphries about how to be effective critique partners at 7:00 p.m.
• Professional Writers Series: Pleasant Grove, UT. Peggy will be moderating and participating on a panel about writing for the middle grade audience with Jennifer A. Nielsen (THE FALSE PRINCE) and J. Scott Savage (ZOMBIE KID, FAR WORLD) at 7:00 p.m. Critiques from all three authors will be offered after the panel.
• Salt Lake Comic Con: Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, UT. Peggy will be on panels and signing books.
• League of Utah Writers Annual Conference: Davis Conference Center in Layton, UT. Peggy will be presenting three classes, and signing books.
• Book launch party for The Forbidden Flats! At the King’s English Bookshop in Salt Lake City.
• Book launch party for The Forbidden Flats! At the Pleasant Grove Public Library.
• Authorpalooza: Massive signing with dozens of authors, in conjunction with the Salt Lake County Library, at the Viridian Events Center in West Jordan, UT., from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
• Signing at The King’s English Bookshop in Salt Lake City, UT at 7:00 p.m. with Lissa Price, Mindy McGinnis, Kate Quinn, Demitria Lunetta, R.C. Lewis, and Ann Stampler.
• Vegas Valley Book Festival in Las Vegas, NV. Peggy will be on a panel titled Books for Your Younger Brother or Sister with Kim Baker, D.J. MacHale, and Jennifer Nielsen in YA Tent 1 at 3:00 PM. She will also be signing at 4:00 PM in YA Signing Tent 1.
• Multi-author signing at the Orem, UT Barnes & Noble, 6-9 p.m.
• Multi-author signing at the Sandy, UT Barnes & Noble, 1-3 p.m.
•Utah Valley Writers chapter meeting guest author, October 23 at 7:00 pm, at the Provo City Library in Provo, UT., room #309. Presentation title: 10 Things You Should Do if You Want to be Published.
•SKY JUMPERS Book Signing and Reception!Friday, October 4 at 6:00 p.m.Hosted at King’s English Bookshop. (1511 South 1500 East, Salt Lake City, UT)
•SKY JUMPERS Launch Party!Thursday, September 26 at 6:30 p.m.Hosted by The Pleasant Grove Library (30 E Center St. Pleasant Grove, UT) in conjunction with The King’s English Bookshop.
•Professional Writers Series at Pleasant Grove Library, September 19 at 7:00 p.m., in Pleasant Grove, UT. – Presentation title: 10 Things You Should Do if You Want to be Published.
•Comic Con International, July 18-21, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA. Look for Peggy at the Random House booth.